First Message from the Colombia CCM (MTC)

Let me just start out by saying that I was lulled into a false sense of security about the simplicity of the travels. Sure we landed in Colombia at about 10, but I did not actually get to the CCM until about 1 in the morning. Other than that though everything has been great! There were a ton of missionaries all going to the Colombia CCM and I found about 8 other people going to Montevideo Uruguay West. Elder Peterson and I were separated by a Colombian man on the flight to Colombia who luckily spoke English quite well and he actually placed a Spanish Book of Mormon with him right from the beginning. Needless to say, I was impressed. Currently the name of my companion is Elder James. He is from Michigan and he took 5 years of Spanish in High School. There are four others in our room with us and they are all native Spanish speakers, hopefully the Spanish comes back soon! Haha! Well I have not had time to get any pictures yet but I will get them eventually I promise.

Ciao!

Elder Martin

Comments

Popular Posts